THE GOAL

Saturday, February 10, 2007

LATELY

Lately thing have been going pretty well! I must say that I am quite proud of myself for keeping up with working out! I don't even usually have to push myself to do it. As soon as the kids go down for their afternoon naps, I get going down there. I only make myself workout for half an hour...so it does not drag on. And if I make it down there during my soap opera it is especially good because with the amount of commercials and stuff I am pretty entertained! I will probably not be working out until Monday now because Averie is sick. She got sick after dinner last night, in her sleep last night and this morning. Hopefully she'll be good early next week, we might have to postpone our Valentine's Day fun...

I have also been eating well, staying away from junk and keeping my portions down. I haven't been as strict on my portions (I think I am just used to it), but have been using side plates instead of big plates and only taking a little bit of food at first since I usually fill up faster than I think and if it is on my plate I am more likely to eat it. So if I am still hungry, I can get more, but if I fill up faster than I think I don't keep eating just to clean the plate! It is mind over matter! Well, I want to balance the checkbook before the little ones wake up. More later!

No comments: