THE GOAL

Monday, February 12, 2007

WEEKLY MEASUREMENTS!

Weight: 146 (-2 this week/9 total)
Upper Arm: 12.5 (nothing total)
Chest: 37.5 (-1.25 this week/1.5 total)
Waist: 29.5 (-1 this week/2.5 total)
Hips: 40 (0 this week/2 total)
Thigh: 22.5 (-1.25 this week/1.75 total)

I am so happy with everything so far! I just wish the arm would go down. Well, I don't really even care about that, I just want to tone my arm so it isn't flapping in the wind this spring and summer in sleeveless shirts when I wave. I will have to come up with some better exercises for my arms. I'll work on that this week! :o) Other than that, I am pleased. I need to workout hard today. Monday is always the hardest day especially if I haven't worked out over the weekend. I wanted to Saturday and Sunday but just couldn't and didn't have the time! Oh well...

No comments: