THE GOAL

Monday, February 5, 2007

Weekly Measurements:
Weight: 148 (down .5)
Upper Arm: 12.5 (no change)
Chest: 38.75 (down .25)
Waist: 30.5 (no change this week)
Hips: 40 (down .5 this week- 2 total)
Thigh: 23.75 (down .75 total)

So, everything looks good to me. I actually measured myself this time, so I will have to see if I can remember from week to week. The thigh surprised me, I measured it a couple of times to make sure I was right...I measured the largest part and it was still down, so I guess finally the bike is working for those legs! I haven't done any other leg exercises yet...I may eventually. So, anyways, I am happy with the measurements!

Yesterday I weighed myself in the morning (as I do every morning) and I was down to 147.5. I have never been that weight on my scale ever (I've had the scale for almost 4 years)! So, that was exciting! And I did do pretty bad with eating dinner last night. I haven't eaten so much that I was stuffed in a month so I felt pretty uncomfortable all night. Then sometime in the middle of the night I was in the bathroom (not to gross you all out) not doing so well. But I'm okay now! I guess my system isn't used to the overeating anymore. Which is great! I won't be over eating like that for a while!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Yay for loss! I may steal your weekly workout idea on the sidebar once I can get more of a routine.

Tonia said...

You are doing great with the workouts! I was tempted to do some weights today, but I decided to just start it next week