THE GOAL

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

JUST AN UPDATE

So, things have been going good this week. I am back to the beginning...eating really well, cutting out all sweets. I needed to rid my body of all the cravings again like I did in the beginning. It is working b/c I am able to say no to them now, where a few days ago I was ravishing for them. So, slowly I should be on my way to losing my last three pounds. Actually the last two days I weighed in (as you know I do every day), I was down to 137. So, with any luck this weekend when I weigh in I should hopefully be able to maintain that. I am hungry for something sweet now, but I don't have what I really want which is a graham cracker (or 2) and milk. So, even though I am craving something sweet a graham cracker would actually do! That is good! I know if you go long enough without sweets you don't crave them anymore. That is what I strive to accomplish again! Well, as for the measurements, they were fine with me. I can't keep going down everywhere forever, so I just want to keep up with the same or a tad less and that is fine. My arms look good, I can't believe I've managed to really tone them and make them not look flabby! And boy do my buns hurt today! I did lunges (I've never done those before) with 8lbs in each hand and did 50 total which didn't seem like a lot, but woe baby...I am sore. So I did more today. But I won't do any tomorrow for sure. I have also gone back to working out early. That has worked wonders for getting the workout done. I do eventually want to go back up to the bike 30 minutes, but I am going to take my time on that. I don't know why but doing my muscle toning and stuff first, followed (I used to do it the other way around) by the cardio makes me very nauseous by the end...so I have been stopping the bike when I feel done...and not pushing my self too too far. I know a little pushing is good. But Monday after everything, I felt gross, like I could have gotten sick in the shower. So, baby steps up to 30 minutes on the bike. OK, well, I think I've updated everything! More later. I need to gather some energy to clean and organize and mail some stuff--now that all 3 of the children are asleep! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make sure you are drinking enough water, maybe that is why you start to feel sick?