THE GOAL

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

RAINY DAY

It is so wet and nasty and rainy today. Jett's back today, we have swimming and I am feeling lazy! So, other than swimming, we'll be staying indoors and relaxing! I have felt fine about eating so far this week... I had dessert this weekend which I was afraid it was going to make me crave more again but I have been fine! I limited it to 5 bites and that was that. On Monday I did have a little sundae, but it was in one of Averie's bowls and it was like 1 scoop of vanilla. And it had bananas and a hand full of peanuts...so I suppose that I didn't need it but, well it is said and done. And that is it. And I haven't been craving anything sweet since. I have been feeling hungry more in the evenings but have been having cereal or a fat free pudding or graham crackers or something like that. Ok well I need to update Averie's and Baylor's blog now! Later! I have also been down 1 lb. every morning since my weigh in...so cross your fingers people! I will also be doing one of my new videos later today too!

No comments: