THE GOAL

Sunday, April 29, 2007

MEASUREMENTS

Weight: 137.5 (-.5)
Upper Arm: 11 (same)
Chest: 35 (same)
Waist: 26.75 (-.25)
Hips: 34.5 (-.5)
Thigh: 20.5 (same)

So, the past few days of working out have only been ok. I haven't been pushing myself or even feeling the urge to work. I take that back, I do want to work out, I just can't get the motivation to make myself do it. I am going to start working out in the am again next week. I like doing that because I don't have to wonder when I am going to get my workout in. It is just hard to organize that with the many other things I do in the am! I will figure it out though...I will get the motivation back this week. My eating has been fine. Not spectacular by any means, but not pigging out on junk either. Really not much junk at all. I've felt more hungry than normal this week, but have been having cereal and graham crackers and bananas. All of which I would say aren't bad choices. So...I am a little disappointed in only a half pound drop, but from like Wednesday through Saturday I was up and down between 135.5 and 137.5. So, Saturday I was 136.5 and then Sunday again 137.5... so, I do think the plateau is done but I am still fluctuating like any normal person does. So, with a strong week of working out this coming week, I am GOING to be to 136. Hopefully. My only problem could be if I get mastitis. I have a clogged duct and it is huge and painful. And I have felt extremely drained today. I even took a 15 minute nap, and I never do that. So, I may call the Dr. tomorrow and get a rx just in case. I am a little achy too, but worked on the garden yesterday for an hour and that was hard work. Please hope that I don't get it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

no mastitus! boo! sending prayers your way!
my new weight is 133.5 doesn't seem possible though, not sure if it will stick. who knows.
work in the garden totally counts as exercise. give yourself a break. no one wants to exercise all the time. you're already WAY better than the majority of the country-definately better than me.