THE GOAL

Monday, April 23, 2007

MEASUREMENTS

Weight: 138 - again
Upper Arm: 11 (+.25)
Chest: 35 (-.5)
Waist: 27
Hips: 35 (-.5)
Thigh: 20.5 (-.5)

So, overall not a bad week at all. I did good with eating (not great, but good!). And working out, I really pushed myself quite a bit...so, I really think eventually those last three pounds will go, I think I (I hope at least) am just building muscle now and getting stronger, so it isn't melting off like it was. And honestly I am totally fine where I am. I wouldn't mind being able to say I lost 20lbs. b/c it sounds great, but I am content! I just need to keep the motivation to work out and I will be fine! :o) That's about it! I have two new workout videos that I will be using frequently...I really like the Jillian Michaels one...it is a butt kicker!!!

No comments: